Sunday, January 07, 2007

First Post of the New Year!

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday! I would like to make this first post in honor of the person who chose to remain anonymous and post on my blog.

First, that person is correct; I am that same Ron Mosby. My full time position is that of Senior Manager of Public Affairs for Wal-Mart. I am not at all ashamed of the work I do, because, to be quite frank, the Scriptures tell us that if a man does not work, he will not eat. I do nothing illegal, immoral, or unethical, and the company has very strict policies on that type of behavior.

Having said that, let me ask this question - why would a person choose to remain anonymous in writing such a post? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

jel said...

this is my thought,
if a person has a job, that he enjoys and its not illegal ,immoral, unethical, I say more power to them,

and not really anybody's business, but that person's and his or her's family!

Anonymous said...

Not sure what YOUR faith teaches, Mosby, but in my church lying to my neighbors and to our city council and to newspaper reporters certainly is immoral and unethical.