Saturday, January 13, 2007

Weight Watching!

One of the great things about blogs is that you can also use them for record-keeping purposes! I have a goal of losing about 30 pounds, but not using any supplements or special diets. I want to keep it simple: better eating and exercise. So, I will be using this blog to track my progress. While my attempt will be to measure my progress daily, I know that I will miss some days because of travel. However, if anyone else is interested in improving their health, you are more than welcome to join me! The purpose for this tracking is really accountability. I will also summarize what exercises I did daily as well. So, if you would like, feel free to join me!

Jesus told us that one of the two greatest commandments was to love your neighbor as you love yourself. Well, if I do not love myself, there is no way I can love my neighbor. So, I begin by loving myself properly.

Today, I completed 40 minutes on the cross trainer, and I weigh 198 pounds. More tomorrow!

No comments: