Friday, September 02, 2005

Help Me Spread the Word

God has given us a tremendous opportunity to serve many of those who were victims of Katrina. But, in order for us to be successful, I need your help.

Governor Taft of Ohio has identified two locations in Ohio as points where victims can be transported - one is Toledo, and the other is Cincinnati. My agency, the Ohio Department of Transportation, will be coordinating efforts to provide shelter and relief to the ones who are coming to Ohio, and Cincinnati is in my district. Please, if you know anyone who lives in the Greater Cincinnati area, and is willing to offer any help, please have them contact me by e-mail as soon as possible. I am preparing a list of resources right now, so any help would be deeply appreciated. Basically, our job will be to assist with location and follow-up for the families being transported up here.

I thank God that we can now show that we are the church - will you please help show the love of God? Remember, I am only asking for referrals of people who are interested in helping that live in the Greater Cincinnati area. Thank you so much, and God bless all of you!

No comments: