Saturday, September 03, 2005

Thanks and Thoughts

First, let me thank KC for helping spread the word about the relief endeavor. KC, no responses yet, but I will keep checking! I have already begun to identify resources that we can use, but again, if anyone knows someone in the Cincinnati area, please have them contact me. Any help will be appreciated. I am honored that our governor would open up our state to become a present help in a time of trouble.

Also, Vicki posted some precious thoughts on her blog. When you read it, it will definitely humble you. I agree with her; so many times, we express a false humility, but in our hearts, we think that the world revolves around us. We are here for only an appointed time, and we must do our best to walk in His will during that time. Please visit her site, and let's get to know one another better!

3 comments:

Kc said...

Ron I had to stop and think ... "maybe these yankees aren't such a bad lot after all". (big grin)

I pray He will bless you and your effort. ;-)

Bar L. said...

I agree, I linked to Vicki too.

God Bless You for your servant's heart.

wellis68 said...

It's neat to see people living out the message of the kingdom... Keep seving.